Dedicated to providing opportunities and resources to enable you to understand “how science works,” the Office of Science Education Outreach (OSEO), Health Sciences, at the University of Pittsburgh is your partner to empower creative thinking that is the hallmark of today’s cutting-edge research in the biomedical sciences. We are dedicated to preparing the next generation of future scientific investigators, clinicians and citizens, both in the Pittsburgh community and across the nation. We invite you to experience the creative life of the mind that is inspired by scientific inquiry and discovery - all in the tradition of excellence at the University of Pittsburgh Schools of the Health Sciences.
So whether you are
- an elementary or middle school student who is curious about how things work
- a high school student who is thinking about future educational opportunities
- a highly motivated undergraduate student seeking hands-on biomedical research training experience with world-class faculty mentors
- a dedicated teacher and/or parent seeking new opportunities for a child to learn more about the sciences and career options in the health sciences
- a dedicated member of the University of Pittsburgh community, including staff, students and faculty, who enjoy sharing the excitement of science with others
Join with the Office of Science Education Outreach, Health Sciences, in understanding how science works!